From your first enquiry, to when you collect your keys M.A.S.K Property Management will support you every step of the way and make the process as quick and simple as possible for you to let a property.
Here is a step-by-step guide of our process so you know what to expect from us:
- You contact us about a property listing. If we have no properties available, then we can keep your details on file and contact you once a property becomes available.
- We'll send you an application form and ask you to complete and and provide us with some documentation such as a Passport or Driving License and Payslips or a Utility Bill.
- Once you have sent these back in, we'll review it and contact you about scheduling a viewing.
- At the viewing we'll show you around and be on hand to answer any additional questions you may have.
- Once the viewing is complete, we'll contact you to see if you want to proceed. If so, GREAT! If not, we'll ask you for some feedback to help us along the way.
- Once a formal offer has been extended to you, we'll then conduct our referencing.
- When complete, we'll formalise the move and agree a move in date. At this stage, we'll provide you with details about the property you'll need to know such as Council Tax Band and Energy Suppliers.
- Before you move in, we'll conduct an Inventory and complete our necessary safety checks prior to you moving in.
- It's move in day! We'll meet you at the property to complete the move in process, hand over the keys and our welcome pack!
It's that simple. The whole process can be completed within a matter of a couple of days or even quicker if needbe.
We at M.A.S.K Property Management pride ourselves at being on the ball and ahead of the game when it comes to lettings and one of the Unique Selling Points of the company is that we're committed to matching Tenants to the right properties. We have strict checks for Landlords letting a property with ourselves, so you can be safe in the knowledge that any property let you let with us has not only met the Tolerable Standard set out by the Scottish Government but surpassed our own personal standard which we believe should be a condition in which a property is handed over to a Tenant.
Give us a call on 07378 289 076 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you find your next home!