The benefits of being on our Fully Managed Package with M.A.S.K Property Management are:
Fixed cost for property set up
As a Fully Managed Landlord, we agree a price structure with you before the first let and for every subsquent let after.
Typically the cost will cover the following:
- Advertising of the property.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Tenant referencing checks.
- Lease preparation and execution.
- Lodging of Security Deposit.
- A comprehensive Inventory.
- Subsquent checkout - both Inventory and Checkout will be complete with report and photos.
- Informing local council of Tenancy change.
- Collection of meter readings for Utility suppliers.
- No management fee when the property is empty!
Monthly Management Fee
As a Fully Managed Landlord, we know that you want to ensure that every aspect of your property is covered. At M.A.S.K Property Management, we've developed a Unique way of managing a Landlord's property. As part of the monthly Management Fee, we'll cover all of the following:
- Dedicated Property Manager for both you and your Tenant. The Property Manager assigned to your property will be with you from the start - dealing with the advertising of the property all the way through the checkout meaning a single point of call for both you and your Tenant.
- Inspections - these will be carried out bi-annually and come complete with a report and photos if these are required. Further inspections can be carried out on top of this at your request.
- Should the property require any repairs, these can be managed inhouse through our Maintenance Arm. Your Property Manager will undertake the Management of any Maintenance issue reported to ourselves by the Tenant and liaise with our Maintenance Team to ensure the issue is resolved promptly. Once complete, the Property Manager will carry out a Quality Check to ensure the job is completed to their satisfaction before the invoice is sent to our Account Team to be settled.
- Key holding service. M.A.S.K Property Management will hold a spare set of keys in the event of an emergency or if access is required.
- You will have exclusive access to M.A.S.K Property Management's Landlord Portal which enables to financially manage your property simply and effectively. Your Portal will allow you to download statements, end of year tax returns, access invoices with a click of a button.
- Rent Arrears - No one likes having to chase for rent arrears, but at M.A.S.K Property Management, it's one of our strengths. Our experience has taught us that if you Fail to Prepare then Prepare to Fail! Often when Tenant's fall into arrears it's due to a unexpected situation. M.A.S.K Property Management work with the Landlord and Tenant promptly and proactively to get the Rent Account back on track.
- Rent - A common question from Landlords is 'When will the rent hit my account after it's been paid?' typically Agents will allow 3-5 working days due to Bank Transfer times. But not with M.A.S.K Property Management. When a Tenant pays their rent, the rent will hit your account on the SAME day. Yes, that's right, you get paid the SAME day as the Tenant pays their rent.
Those are some of key benefits of being a Fully Managed Landlord with M.A.S.K Property Management. Why not give us a call on 07378 289076 to discuss you property more and see how we can be of assistance.
Terms and conditions apply.